Recruitment – transparent & trustworthy
New to this profession as I am, you quickly find out that on average we (as recruiters) do not have the freshest reputation. Stalking candidates and/or clients, little transparency while it’s all about trust and reliability, are examples of irritations.
And that while it’s all about connecting a candidate and a company in such a way that both are completely comfortable with the match. That requires close coordination, reliability and transparency.
Open Form (what is that?)
To reverse this paradox at least in part, Xentys has devised ‘Open Form’: a clear and open formula for search/recruitment/deta-permanent, which formulates costs, risk surcharges and choices in risk clearly and transparently. And thus is a start for reliability and trust.
How it works.
Open form has as its main features:
- Exclusive assignment for a period of 6 weeks: this allows us to tell the company’s story and convince the candidate of the company’s intentions and what his or her role will be in it.
- A clear outline of cost and risk calculation. Strong candidates do not want to be paid on a flex basis first in the run-up to a new job. The client wants flexibility. Then Xentys hires the candidate, thereby bearing the risk of premature termination, which translates to a mark-up on salary costs.
- Once agreed, the agreed mark-up remains and there is a transparent link between monthly salary and costs for the client.
- The fee for finding a suitable candidate is incorporated into the cost of secondment, spread over 6 months.
- If we and you as client have done well together, the candidate can be employed (permanently or otherwise) from 6 months after starting without further obligations towards xentys.
- With this construction, the financial risk in case of interim departure of the candidate lies with Xentys, which therefore has a strong incentive to find and select the right candidate and not just someone with a nice CV.
- This seems to me to be a fair deal where the success of the recruitment process is key.