Our principal is the Dutch subsidiary of a multinational company that sells, supplies and services high value and complex technical equipment globally. It employs some 100 personnel and is located in the Arnhem area.
All equipment and parts are sourced externally as are some services.
You report into the supply chain manager. The Supply chain team consists of the supply chain manager, 2 senior buyers, 1 buyer (+1 vacancy), plus a logistics coordinator and his warehouse personnel.
You will come to work for the Services processes, globally ordering and expediting technical parts and related services. In fact doing the whole P2P process (procure-to-pay) for all internal stakeholders: sales, projects, production, workshop, engineering. It is a role that asks for a flexible and positive attitude as it is filled with ad hoc tasks. On the other hand you keep oversight and make sure that your internal stakeholders are served well by you and by the suppliers. In case major issues occur, you escalate into the senior buyer.
- deliver data for supplier management, re. delivery reliability, -quality and invoice quality.
- make sure that invoices match your purchase orders
- handle quality deviation issues together with QA (quality assurance)
- contribute to internal improvement project, e.g. by doing analysis of supplier data
- evaluation of supplier performance and advise senior buyers on possibilities for improvement
- maintaning the supplier database information system.
- Completed MBO education, possibly complemented by NEVI 1
- Some 2 – 3 years working experience
- Excellent command of English, Dutch is a pré
- Experience with SAP MM is a strong asset
- Good communicator
- Autonomous and a teamplayer
Starting salary between € 3.000 and € 3.500 gross/month, depending on your knowledge and experience, a profit sharing scheme applies, 25+13 vacation days, a pension scheme is in place.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information can be obtained from Kar-Tin Tang at tel. 070-2400414.