Engineering Company leading a project to design and deliver a petrochemical complex in the port of Antwerp, on the basis of EPCM.
You report into the senior buyer, who in turn reports into the end customer’s project procurement manager. Your tasks are:
- Develop and monitor the procurement strategy, formalize business needs with all stakeholders
- Purchasing of new equipment and services based on technical specs, by means of RFQ’s, bid assessment, negotiating the T&C’s and formatting of contracts
- Monitor and expedite Contracts Agreements/Purchase Order and delivery items
- Sound purchasing experience, in the (petro) chemical industry and/or a technical sector like oil & gas
- Demonstrable experience with the purchase of Capex projects – equipment and services
- Hands-on, diplomatic and strong stakeholder management
- Innovative, not afraid to challenge colleagues and stakeholders in a professional manner in order to achieve better results.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
Start: latest 1 October 2019
Duration: appr. 3 months
Location: Port of Antwerp
Contract: secondment (detachering)
Please send your CV, availability and remuneration requirements to email@example.com.
Additional information can be obtained from Kar-Tin Tang, tel. +31.70.2400414.