Innovative technical organization in the Hague area. Responsible for very large international projects, with values up to several hundreds of millions Euro’s.
You report into the head of procurement. You will have some 15 procurement colleagues: contract specialists, technical buyers and procurement assistants.
For the projects mentioned you will be responsible for defining (a part of) the subcontracting strategy, in close cooperation with project management and engineering. You will then select and contract these parties, manage and monitor contract administration and review and evaluate the services performed by the subcontractors. You work together with mainly engineering and operations, plus with all other internal stakeholders,.
International travel will be limited.
- A technical bachelor degree or a BA or Law degree
- Analytical, good at working with MS Excel
- Solid working experience in a technical environment
- Strong communication skills / strong at stakeholder management
- Good command of English and Dutch (also contractual)
- Sound experience with an ERP system & MS Office.
Gross yearly salary will be appr. € 70K, depending on experience and background. Discretionary bonus, 30 vacation days, pension scheme.
Please send your CV and concise motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information can be obtained from Erik Fransen, tel. +31.6.20384684.