A recent merger of 2 companies active in the rubber technology business, has resulted in a new entity that employs in excess of 5.000 personnel, has more than 25 manufacturing facilities, over 100 commercial/sales centers around the world and appr. € 800M turnover.
Navision has been chosen as the new global ERP system. It will replace an existing ERP system within one of the former organizations in the merger and will be the first central application within the other company. The project value is estimated to become appr. € 15 mio.
The Navision licences have already been contracted. The project team started to select (the) implementation provider(s) for the first 4 sites, by sending out an RfP to Microsoft Navision partners. This process has been abandoned in order to select (a) partner(s) for the global roll-out.
You will report into both the Global procurement director and into the Project manager for the global ERP implementation. Furthermore you will come to work in close cooperation with the further project team, the Global IT department and with your IT procurement colleague(s).
You will come to work from North of North Holland (NL).
Your prime responsibility will be to select and contract partners(s) for the global roll out of the ERP system, in close cooperation with all stakeholders and senior management. Because of the importance of this task you are expected to:
- create and obtain full buy-in from all stakeholders for your sourcing and contracting approach and -plan
- including a.o. an overview of all possible risks associated with a global ERP roll-out by (an) implementation partner(s) and a strategy for mitigating each risk
- provide frequent reporting on progress against plan, both written and in the form of presentations.
- Academic degree
- Sound experience with the sourcing and contracting of ERP implementation specialists in an international context
- Sound experience with contract- and supplier management of ERP implementation partners within an international organization
- Excellent communication skills – oral, in writing and in the form of presentations to senior management
- Fluent in English
Start: October 2020
Duration: max. 6 months on a full-time basis.
Please send your CV, availability and remuneration (day fee) requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information can be obtained from Maarten Smits van Oyen, tel. +31.70.2400414.