Our principal is a Dutch, young and rapidly growing and award winning developer and producer of high-tech production equipment serving industry. It has offices and production facilities in the Netherlands (Brabant) and in the US and employs some 400 people. The R&D department employs approximately 115 persons in The Netherlands, of which some 30 responsible for the mechanical engineering of the product. The products are moving towards industrial production levels and this requires constant development of the core process, tooling and new peripheral products. The company is located in central Netherlands.
Lead engineer in an R&D environment:
You plan and brief your team on detail requirements for the systems and subsystems to match the new demands form the market and lead your team in the creative process. You have an eye for detail that can spot risks and productivity issues in a mass production setting. You appreciate and strive for an elegant solution that balances performance, cost and user experience. You have the focus to critically evaluate tolerances and structural calculations chosen in your solutions.
The end result must be an industrial grade production machine that can lead the world on functionality, cost and durability.
- HBO+ or University grade education in mechanical engineering or mechatronics.
- Understanding of the design process and managing engineering professionals.
- Proven track record in engineering design in a high tech, automotive or machine building environment. We would like to see a portfolio of your work.
- Excellent CAD design skills , experience with solid works and PDM is a plus.
- Coordination with component suppliers and other engineering disciplines.
- Ability to track and report progress of your team accurately.
- You lead your team as a first among equals and inspire to excel.
We can offer you an exciting job in a team where you develop products that have an impact industrial production. This technology company is growing fast into a dominant force in its sector is constantly professionalising its organisation. This an opportunity for a bright engineering professional who can grow with a company that believes in investing in its talent. The salary target is around € 55.000, depending on your portfolio and experience, with excellent secondary benefits and a profit sharing scheme. The company is centrally located for an easy commute.
Please contact Paul Schut at 0653413339 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is only open for candidates who are in possession of an EU work permit.