Our principal is a Dutch, young, rapidly growing and award winning developer and producer of high-tech production equipment serving industry. Located south of Utrecht.
In this role you manage a team of engineers/developers who focus on the development of mechatronic moving parts and controls, including control hardware and sensors.
The ‘manager controls engineering’ will be a part of that achievement by selecting and designing the hardware for the machine. Your contribution is to supply elegant motion control solutions to the development team. The end result must be a commercial grade production machine that can compete with the world on functionality, cost and durability.
- HBO or University education in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Management experience
- In depth knowledge and experience of drive systems, motion control, heat management
- Creative in developing solutions, finding components and -suppliers, a true problem-solver
- Ability to interact with suppliers to get the right solution
- Background in a high tech or R&D and fast paced environment
- Cooperative, team oriented and focussed on finding solutions.
Assignment for 6 months, full-time. Willingness to enter into an employment contract with the principal is very welcome.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further info please contact Maarten Smits van Oyen at 06-22422161.