Procurement Process Expert PS185
Supporting procurement with optimum processes and tools
A high tech production company, part of an international group of companies based in South East Netherlands
Your role as Procurement Process Expert
As a Procurement Process Expert you design and effect optimum business processes for your worldwide procurement colleagues. Your goal is to improve and support the procurement processes. You will be responsible for the implementation of these new processes and tools in close cooperation with stakeholders such as procurement, production and engineering departments.
Your daily work:
- Conduct process analysis to identify possibilities and propose improvements.
- Collect information on current situation by analyzing system details as well as talking to stakeholders and by understanding of business requirements and opportunities for improvement/elimination of unnecessary complexity.
- Create process flow based on the findings and coordinate IT adjustments.
- Implement the improvements, running small projects independently.
- Document processes and conduct global user training.
This position will be based in the south East Netherlands. You report directly to the Manager Processes & Systems within Procurement and you work closely together with your counterparts globally.
What do we have to offer you?
We offer you a challenging and international oriented job where you initiate and lead improvement processes, and make a difference in the daily work of procurement.
- Competitive salary
- Full-time job – a 40-hour week with flexible hours
- 38 vacation days
- Smartphone and laptop
- Commuting allowance
- Thirteenth month payment and holiday allowance
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field such as industrial engineering (TBK)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience preferably within a manufacturing organization
- experience in applying Lean or Six Sigma process improvement methodologies including standards, principles, techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of ERP, preferably SAP.
- You have a high-energy ‘getting-things-done’ attitude are self-starting and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English; good knowledge of Dutch and/or German is considered as a strong benefit
- Willingness to travel frequently.
The procurement department of 100 FTE is divided in 4 teams operating worldwide for R&D and production centres. On time delivery in a high-mix, low-volume production environment is key to Manufacturing, your main stakeholder.
Please contact Paul Schut