Our principal is a manufacturing and service organization for heavy industrial equipment, located in the Arnhem area.
You report into the supply chain manager and focus on the procurement of
- non-standard, project specific parts: blades, vanes (castings, machining, coating)
- temp labour.
Contracting, operational procurement and expediting are your main tasks. In close consultation with your internal stakeholders.
Other tasks are:
- handling of quality deviations related to the procured goods / services in cooperation with the quality team
- supporting the Sales Teams to obtain quotations from suppliers and be part of the decision making team to secure the customer’s order.
- Relevant bachelor degree
- Sound experience as (senior) buyer in a manufacturing and/or project environment ‘
- International experience
- Good proficiency in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- SAP experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Assigment starts asap
Duration: 3 – 6 months, full-time.
Please send your CV (clearly stating the required expertise), your availability, desired fee (excl. commuting/lodging costs), latest 18 June 2018, to firstname.lastname@example.org.