Pre TA period till the end of 2020 assuming no time is wasted by taking a vacation.
After a quick start he or she will have to get involved in and lead (in close cooperation with Capex procurement manager) spot buys and main contracting check on price calculations to make sure that company has:
1. surety of supplies for the TA
2. best value for the money
After a short introduction period will be made responsible for a number of medium sized projects (typically 100k up to 1 million euro). He or she will report to the Capex Procurement Manager.
First part of 2021 till TA execution:
He or she will take part in predictive discovery work team and anticipate on getting quotations in case of an emergency during the TA.
During the TA he or she is available and working on site for the whole period of TA, to mitigate upcoming procurement issues.
He or she will assist CPM in financially closing the books two weeks after the TA.
• Has technical background and has worked in procurement for the (preferably chemical) industry.
• Has direct procurement experience in Turnarounds and/or Capex (investment) projects (contrary to only sourcing experience for Capex materials or services).
• Can create additional value for the company beyond the price only.
• Has sound project experience (study, pre-project, execution) and contracting experience.
• Has procurement knowledge of main-contracting (ex. P&M, E&I, Scaffolding and insulation) and has experience overseeing the execution of a project of significant proportions according the agreed contract.
1st of Aug 2020 – May 2021
Please send your CV, availability and remuneration (day fee) requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information can be obtained from Maarten Smits van Oyen, tel. +31.70.2400414.