Our principal is the Dutch subsidiary of a multinational company that sells, supplies and services high value and complex technical equipment globally. It employs some 100 personnel and is located in the Arnhem area.
All equipment and parts are sourced externally as are some services.
You will mainly be involved in the sales/tender phase of new projects, to support the Sales teams by getting quotations from suppliers with the best optimal conditions and be part of the decision making team so as to secure the customer order.
You are responsible for a spend of appr. € 5 – 10 mio. and the following other tasks:
- management of a number of categories, e.g. instrumentation and panels, temp labor, coating processes, other technical commodities. Incl. the creation of category plans that have strong buy-in from your stakeholders
- managing supplier delivery quality and timeliness over all categories, e.g. by implementing performance guarantee contracts to minimize risk and increase supplier accountability for non-performance
- frequent reporting into the global headquarter.
Further challenges in the role are:
- the many ad hoc actions that you will be required to take and that you nevertheless keep overview and assure that structure is created (e.g. by means of implementation of your category plans).
- stakeholder management (engineering, sales, projects, workshop, QA) is of utmost importance in your role
- meeting your deadlines.
- Work/thinking level at Bachelor level, preferably accompanied by a completed NEVI 2 education
- Solid experience in a similar position in a technically complex and global environment
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- Experience with SAP is strongly preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Teamplayer and flexible.
- Start: immediate
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
For further info please contact Kar-Tin Tang, at 070-2400414.