Our principal is a high-end, BtoB supplier of chemical products to a wide range of users and is strongly internationalized. They are in the process of implementing a three year plan for their indirect materials and services (NPR Procurement) using SAP’s Ariba platform for Procure to Pay processing.
You will be working to create and fill the catalogues for NPR products: persuade and facilitate new and existing site-specific suppliers to join the program, negotiate conditions and onboard them on the Ariba platform. Internally it is called “supplier enablement”. You will start working for the German sites. Products in the catalogues may vary from stationery to forklift trucks.
You will be reporting into the Global VP Procurement NPR and will closely work together with external Ariba consultants (German consultancy firm). These consultants are in the lead regarding the approach for “supplier enablement”, choice of sites for which implementation of the program starts, etc.
- Bachelor level education, preferably technical or at least with a strong affinity for technology
- Languages: very good command of Dutch and English and at least spoken and reading proficiency in German.
- At least 4 years’ experience with a wide range of NPR procurement, at least MRO and spare parts, in an industry setting.
- Previous experience with P2P platform enablement and catalogue creation is welcome.
- Strong process and tactical procurement skills on a medior global buyer level
Your home base will be in the Utrecht region. Up to 20% of your time may be spent travelling.
Start: Juni 1st, full-time
Duration: around 6 months with an option to extend.
Please apply, by sending your CV, illustrating the required experience and knowledge and stating the desired fee and your availability, latest 12018, to firstname.lastname@example.org.