Multinational FMCG corporation.
The logistic centre for EMEA, located in the Tessenderlo region in Belgium, counting appr. 250.000 m2, distributes to wholesellers in the region and on-line sales to consumers. In total more than 3000 employees work on site. The incoming stream of goods is for 95% delivered by barge. After processing, the outgoing flow of goods is transported intermodular and by means of express-services. In total about 1 million packages a day leave base.
The culture of the organization is characterized by positive-mindedness, teamwork, perseverance, pride, sustainable entrepreneurship and respect for both the individual and the environment. The bar is high and the atmosphere informal and relaxed.
For the recently completed new facilities, our principal is looking for a sourcing manager for maintenance services.
You will be involved in complex procurement projects related to service/maintenance of production- and logistic facilities. You thereby work actively together with internal stakeholders and suppliers. You will also come tow work closely with European and Global Procurement colleagues.
- You have a master degree or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant procurement experience
- You have a strong supply chain back ground. Next to affinity with logistics, you have experience with Capex projects and procurement of IT and Services.
- You are a team player, diplomatic, positive and energetic, well able to build a network, plus a strong and assertive personality who knows how to convince people
- You are a strong communicator in writing as well as verbally, both in Dutch and English.
- Start: immediate
- Duration: appr. 12 months
Please send your CV, desired fee and availability, latest 20 August 2018, to: email@example.com.
Further info can be obtained from Maarten Smits van Oyen, Mob. +31.6.22422161