Our principal is active in high-tech electronics.
The role is within the Procurement department (100 professionals), divided over four manufacturing and innovation centers worldwide and responsible for procurement of all products and services. For most projects Manufacturing is key stakeholder.
As SC Analyst you will support the Procurement Business Expert in his tasks to drive towards a harmonized and standardized procurement process. You are responsible for tasks such as
- webmanagement of the intranet-site that supports the procurement improvement process
- datacleansing and uploading into applications (ERP, PLM, etc.)
- elaboration of procurement processes in Visio
- create Sharepoint related process descriptions
- technical management of the Sharepoint application (giving login data and authorization levels to users, etc.).
This position is based in Northern Limburg (NL) and reports into the Business Process Expert with whom you will closely work together.
- At least a relevant HBO degree
- Relevant working experience, preferably in a complex and technical environment
- Knowledge of SAP (ERP system)
- You have a high-energy ‘getting-things-done’ attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English; good knowledge of Dutch
- Willing to travel.
- Start: asap
- Duration: appr. 1 year
- You will probably be hired via a payroll organization for the duration of the assignment
- This temporary position may be followed by a employment contract with our principal (no guarantee though).
Please apply, by sending your CV, illustrating the required experience and knowledge and stating the desired fee and your availability, latest 19 February 2018, to firstname.lastname@example.org.