Manufacturing company, producing state of the art production equipment. It has a global marketleader role in it segment and is part of a larger group of companies.
You are part of a team of 10 colleagues, that plans and buys base materials (e.g. platesteel), design parts (stainless steel and plastic parts) and equipment/parts (e.g. motors, cables). You will focus on the design parts. Suppliers thereof are either nearby (N-Brabant) or in E-Europe.
For the availability of these parts you do the planning by coordinating and communicating with departments like assembly planning, QA/QC, engineering, strategic purchasing and finally with external suppliers. Your tasks will be a.o.:
- Monitor outstanding PO’s in terms of delivery time
- Manage the ‘reject and return’ process in case of quality non-conformance
- Responsibility for Master Data management (by means of the ERP system)
- Responsibility for- and actively manage inventory levels
- Manage key performance indicators: supplier delivery reliability, supplier lead time and obsolescence
- Apply tools to identify and resolve exceptions/shortages
- Create process improvements, both internal and in the entire supply chain.
- HBO working and thinking level
- A few years relevant working experience in Supply Chain Planning, Inventory Control and/or Operational buying
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- It would be very helpful if you’re able to read technical drawings
- Strong communicator, comfortable working in a multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization
- Strong command of both Dutch and English, written and verbal.
You will get training on the job for the first 2 month period. Thereafter you can work 2 days/week from home.
The position starts on a secondment (detachering)basis for a period of 12 months, whereafter it is the explicit intention to enter into an employment contract with the principal directly.
The salary in the position is max. € 4.400 per month, besides 27+13 vacation days and a commuting allowance.
Then please send your CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info you can call Maarten Smits van Oyen, tel. +31.70.2400414.