This multinational, middle-sized electronic ‘state of the art’ equipment manufacturer has shown fast growth during the last years, based on its innovative product line and continuous investment in R&D. It counts almost 400 employees, ‘produces to stock’ and is located in the Utrecht-Den Bosch region.
You will lead a procurement team consisting of 2 operational buyers and 2 senior buyers.
You will lead all procurement efforts to efficiently and effectively enable company’s R&D, production, distribution of products and materials and service items. There is a plan that has partly been implemented, to reduce risk in the global supply chain, facilitate growth, support R&D projects and reduce inventory and cost.
Primary scope is buying of (electronic) parts for production and supporting R&D projects. Total direct spend is appr. € 25 mio.
Adjacent NPR spend is also part of your scope, such as transport, packaging, MRO.
You will be responsible for
- Development and execution of the procurement strategy
- Leading your team
- Securing operational procurement processes
- Assure early procurement involvement for R&D and ensure on time supplier readiness, from supplier selection to contract negotiation and till contract execution/vendor management
- Strategic supplier development and monitoring
- Align with internal stakeholders : Product Management, R&D, Finance, Legal, Manufacturing and Logistics on key objectives, initiatives and processes
- Driving operational excellence in the value chain, including smart sourcing concepts, to improve supply chain reliability, assure quality and lower total cost.
The company uses Navision as ERP system and you will need to use this to check and authorize PO’s.
- HBO working/thinking level, technical diploma
- Solid procurement experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably electronic)
- Management experience in procurement
- Experience with sourcing for NPI
- Experience with Navision is a pré
- Strong communicator, easily engaging people.
- Duration: 1 June – 31 December 2022
- 4 days/week of full-time.
Please send your CV letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you desire additional information, please contact Adriaan Brok at 070-2400414.