Buyer Maintenance a.i. (Tessenderlo, B)
Multinational FMCG corporation.
The logistic centre for EMEA, located in the Tessenderlo area in Belgium, counting appr. 250.000 m2, distributes to wholesellers in the region and on-line sales to consumers. In total more than 3000 employees work on site. Appr. 95% of the incoming flow of goods is delivered by barge. After processing, the outgoing flow of goods is transported intermodular and by means of express-services. In total about 1 million packages a day leave base.
The culture of the organization is characterized by positive-mindedness, teamwork, perseverance, pride, sustainable entrepreneurship and respect for both the individual and the environment. The expectations are high, yet the atmosphere is informal and relaxed.
For the recently completed new facilities, our principal is looking for a buyer ‘maintenance services’.
You will be involved in complex procurement projects related to service/maintenance of production- and logistic facilities. You thereby work actively together with internal stakeholders and suppliers. You will also come tow work closely with European and Global Procurement colleagues.
- You have a technical or business academic degree
- You have at least 5 years of relevant procurement experience
- You have a strong maintenance procurement back ground related to production- and/or logistic facilities
- You are a team player, diplomatic, positive and energetic, well able to build a network, plus a strong and assertive personality who knows how to convince people
- You are a strong communicator in writing as well as verbally, both in Dutch and English.
- Start: immediate
- Duration: initially 3 months
Please send your CV, desired fee and availability, latest 31 Octobre 2018, to: email@example.com.
Further info can be obtained from Maarten Smits van Oyen, Mob. +31.6.22422161