Package manager E&I
Our principal is a major supplier to the oil industry that designs and builds topside Production Systems for the oil and gas industry.
For the engineering and projects department in Rotterdam area they require engineering and procurement professionals to gear up
their operation at short notice. This opportunity is to be part of a team of professionals that get big things done efficiently and on time.
The job profile:
This job requires a mix of engineering, project management and negotiation skills. The build requirements are divided into packages of engineering deliveries so that each team member can take care of a specific part. The process steps in acquiring and delivering a package are shown below, starting with the input from design to the output to the yard.
- Review design and solutions (together with package engineer)
- Source components and/or manufacturers (corporate procurement)
- Manage contracting& negotiation (procurement team)
- Write the PO technically and commercially
- Document control
- Approvals and certification (Class assn., package engineer)
- Expediting of production (together with expediters)
- Receipt of goods (coordinate with QA)
- Acceptance and release to construction
- ->(Construction dept.)
The regular text concerns the job; with whom you liaise is between brackets.
I am looking for:
- A seasoned engineer E&I and procurement professional
- BSc or MSc level education in electrical engineering
- Proven procurement skills in heavy engineering
- Documenting control skills
- Project management skills
- Understanding of how the offshore business works and willingness to travel on request
- Fluent English, Dutch very welcome.
A good salary as expected in the O&G engineering business and a challenging workplace. This company leads in the industry, has a strong international make up and is geared to the expat life style, offering opportunities for social interaction, culture and sports.
Please contact Paul Schut at email@example.com or phone 0653413339Solliciteer direct