Our principal is a Dutch, young and rapidly growing (awards winning) developer and producer of high-tech equipment. It has offices and production facilities in the Netherlands (Den Bosch area) and in the US and employs some 300 people. The Supply chain & Manufacturing department (headed by the COO) employs approximately 100 persons in The Netherlands. In addition, an exclusive assembly and distribution partner in America employs 30 persons. The manager planning reports into the COO.
You will report into the Manager Planning. His/her team consists of 1 supply chain specialist, 1 production planner and 1 bill of materials coordinator. They ensure correct and complete material master data, optimized supply chain planning and production planning, meeting agreed KPI’s (to meet customer expectations). The S&OP process is the basis for the planning decision making. You will plan (6 months in advance) the availability of materials and parts, to make efficient production possible against the desired inventory level and against minimum cost.
You need to constantly look for ways to optimize the supply chain to enable further growth. An example is the introduction of smart metrics to enhance a.o. Dynamics 365 data integrity.
· Operational tasks:
· Propose improvements, based on analyses and scenario calculations, to minimise risks and to enable growth and optimisation of the Supply Chain;
· Optimize planning variables in Dynamics 365;
· Improve processes, make proposals for improvement and implement these;
· Prepare and participate in the monthly Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP);
· Act as a sparring partner and back up for the manager planning and the other planners in the department;
· Provide progress reports / dashboards for the planning department.
Please send your CV, stating your availability and desired fee to email@example.com.
In case you desire further information, please contact Maarten Smits van Oyen at 06-22422161.