Global player offering equipment for on- and offshore installation, commissioning, decommissioning and foundation in the energy market. They are renowned for their special projects, high quality of work and award winning equipment. With an orderbook of approx €185 million and rising they are looking into a bright future with a lot of projects.
As an Operational Buyer, you will be part of a close–knit team of four Tactical Buyers, each responsible for their own discipline. Reporting to the Procurement Manager, your duties will include managing and mitigating supplier risks, actively chasing orders, creating purchase orders, and other operational buyer tasks. You will be in constant contact with key stakeholders such as the Procurement Manager, Tactical Buyers, Logistics, Quality Control, and suppliers. As the equipment is manufactured right outside your building, you will have the chance to see and feel the result of your work. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience with technical procurement activities and vendor management, as well as be fluent in Dutch and English. You should also be flexible, creative, and have a great deal of perseverance and energy.
- Purchasing of materials, components and services.
- Negotiating within established frameworks for price and delivery time.
- Preparing and making written orders.
- Checking project orders with order confirmations.
- Discussing deviations with the supplier regarding the ordered items.
- Monitoring all relevant supply chain information (such as quotes, orders and correspondence) and taking appropriate action.
- Preparing reports within hierarchical and functional lines (within projects and programs)
- Monitoring delivery times and conditions and taking action in (threatening) overruns or conflict situations.
- MBO / MBO + level of work and thinking.
- Technical background or strong affinity with technology.
- Preferably NEVI-MIL or NEVI-1.
- VCA certificate.
- Preferably some years of relevant experience in a similar position in a technical production company.
- Competencies: integrity, accuracy, results-oriented, teamwork, quality-oriented, decisiveness.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in spoken and written.
- Projectduration: at least 6 months
- Start: As soon as possible
- Full time position
Please send your CV, availability and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information can be obtained from Adriaan Brok, +31 70 2400414.