Company provides project related services in the Europe, Middle-East, Africa region, ranging from conceptual studies up to the development and execution of large capital and complex EPC projects in energy and chemicals related industries, such as oil & gas production, petroleum refining, gas processing, chemicals & petrochemicals and power.
This position falls within the Contracts department of the organization, which is responsible for the development, award, management, and conclusion of construction- and service contracts. Contracts are placed with global (construction) contractors, depending on the location of our projects. The value of these contracts varies from a few thousand to millions €’s.
You will assist in the development and execution of construction and/or service contracts for our projects. You will lead the contracts team and you report to the Project Manager. Responsible to lead the project Contracting scope during Engineering, Procurement and/or Construction phases.
* Manage and guide the client strategy
* Pre-qualification of contractors
* Prepare and issue RfQ packages
* Organize clarification meetings
* Compare and evaluate bids
* Prepare, negotiate, issue and award contracts
* Accept assignments to project sites to work with local personnel in order to manage relations with- and performance of contractors.
- Academic level
- Experience in project and matrix organizations
- Minimal 5 years industrial projects experience
- Good experience managing (sub)contractors in EPC projects
1 year interim (temp) contract.
You will be based in either Hoofddorp, Botlek or Bergen op Zoom.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Additional information can be obtained from Maarten Smits van Oyen, 070-2400414.